Wiltshire Rural Housing Association has signed up to the Rural Pledge launched on 22nd March 2011 at The House of Commons.
The Pledge is to:-
- Work closely with the local community and Parish Councils to find the right site.
- Always give qualifying local people in housing need first priority for every home.
- Ensure that affordable homes always remain affordable.
- Build sensitively designed, high quality homes to high environmental standards.
- Provide good quality and locally sensitive management services to our residents.
- Always respond positively to the local community.